The partners’ experience and their areas of practice allow them managing complex cases which sometimes imply several practice law areas and foreign laws.
INWEST AVOCATS established a network of correspondents and professionals in the legal and financial areas so as to effectively ensure the setting and following of projects with a global vision taking into consideration the clients’ specificities and economic goals.
The law office’s members contributed to the creation of a lawyers network (European and Caribbean), which goals include :
- Collaborate in their clients’ interest and ease the defense of their cases ;
- Ensure the continuation of the service to the client on the whole territory so as to offer a full service and an attractive financial proposal ;
- Strengthen the expertise and the dimensioning of the team for specific projects ;
- Implement actions so as to develop arbitration in the Caribbean area ;
- Organize events, conferences and other seminars to develop training for the benefit of companies.
Thanks to LÉGALIANS network, INWEST AVOCATS is to date present in Guadeloupe, Martinique, Guyane, La Réunion and Paris.
- INWEST AVOCATS assists its clients in implementing their projects within the Caribbean area and internationally, thanks to the LÉGALIANS network and corresponding agreements (Cabinet THEMIS LEX Luxembourg).
- The members and lawyers intervene both written and oral in French, English and Spanish.
- As a matter of fact, the law office assisted its clients in :
- Negotiating and drafting an internet deployment contract between several entities of an international restauration group,
- Assessing social consequences and solutions in implementing employment contracts abroad,
- Reorganizing a group of companies spread between several Caribbean States,
- Implementing an investment project in Florida for a service company,
- INWEST AVOCATS offers an enlarged competency with respect to alternative dispute resolution.
- The Law office develops alternative means such as arbitration, mediation, conciliation, negotiation, collaborative law, allowing fast and extra judiciary solutions.
- Contacts have been established with Caribbean institutions of arbitration to ensure the law office ranking as major player.